NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
- Eligibility: The Snacks Summer Road Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents and physically located in one (1) of fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees, officers, directors and representatives of IBOTTA and General Mills Sales, Inc. (“Sponsor”), as well as the immediate family (i.e., spouse, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to these “Official Rules” and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: General Mills Marketing, Inc., One General Mills Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55426.
Administrators: Ibotta, Inc., 1801 California Street, Suite 400, Denver, CO 80202, and Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co., 1105 SE 8th Street, Grand Rapids, MN 55745.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on June 1, 2023 and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CT on June 30, 2023 (the “Entry Period”). Ibotta’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes as follows:
(i) To enter using the IBOTTA App, download the free IBOTTA App and sign up for the IBOTTA Program or sign in to the IBOTTA App using your credentials. Membership is free and available through the IBOTTA mobile application, website, and browser extension (collectively, the “IBOTTA App”). Download the IBOTTA App for free at Google Play or iTunes Store. All terms and conditions of the IBOTTA Program apply. To automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes you must:
A list of eligible products is attached hereto in Exhibit A. After your receipt and your IBOTTA qualifying eligible product purchase has been verified upon scan in the IBOTTA App, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Purchase receipts of eligible products submitted through methods other than receipt scan, digital receipt submission or connected account purchases are not valid towards entry. Standard data rates may apply. Only those eligible products that are on offer on the IBOTTA App and are properly submitted by an Ibotta user for redemption will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. See https://ibotta.com for more details about the App and how it works.
- a) Unlock an eligible product offer on the Ibotta App;
- b) Purchase the unlocked eligible product during the Entry Period; and
- c) Submit the corresponding purchase receipt to IBOTTA within seven (7) days of the purchase.
(ii) To enter without purchase, hand print your name, street address and zip code, and your email address on a 3’x5’ piece of paper (mechanical reproductions void) and send to Snacks Summer Road Sweepstakes, Department S9009 PO Box 4006 Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006. Limit one (1) request per outer envelope. Entry must be postmarked by July 1, 2023 and received by July 10, 2023.
Limit of twenty-five (25) entries per person during the Entry Period will be accepted. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of entries received during the Entry Period. Only potential winners will be notified.
Entrants are not permitted to use another person’s identity, IBOTTA account, or email address, nor can an Entrant share the same IBOTTA account or email address to enter the Sweepstakes. If a person is found using another person’s identity, email address or IBOTTA account he or she will be disqualified and ineligible to claim any prize. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor and Administrators are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations or entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant provided that person meets the eligibility requirements to participate in the Sweepstakes. The “authorized account holder” of an email address, is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. If a dispute cannot be resolved to the Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. The submission of an entry is solely the responsibility of the entrant. Proof of sending (such as an automated computer receipt confirming delivery of email or “thanks for entering” message) does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Sponsor of an entry for purposes of this Sweepstakes. Only eligible entries actually received by Administrators’ server, or via mail before the end of the Entry Period will be included in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Administrators reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any entry that fails to adhere to these Official Rules. Entrants agree if his or her entry is contested in any manner for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor or Administrators may disqualify that entry and discontinue use without notification and Entrants agree if any entry is contested in any manner for any reason whatsoever, Entrants will not contest the decision of Sponsor or Administrators and that such decision shall be final.
- Determination of Individual Winners and Their Verification: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. Ibotta will randomly select the one-thousand (1,000) potential winners from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period, on or around July 14, 2023 (“Potential Winner”). The Potential Winners will be notified by Ibotta using the information provided during entry by any of email, telephone, mail, through the IBOTTA App, a post on the potentially winning entry (method to be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion) in a commercially reasonable time after the drawing. Sponsor and Administrators (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not responsible for false, incorrect, changed, incomplete or illegible contact information. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon sending of an email, placing of a phone call, one (1) day after sending via a delivery service or two (2) days after mailing. A Potential Winner who provides a P.O. Box may be required to provide an alternative address and this may cause a delay in notification and acceptance so use of a P.O. Box is discouraged. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email messages.
- Prizes: One thousand (1,000) Grand Prizes: each Official Winner will receive a $100.00 reward credited to their IBOTTA user account. If an Official Winner is selected and they are not an IBOTTA member, an alternative prize of equal value, to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be awarded. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $100.00. Total ARV of all prizes is $100,000.00. Limit one (1) prize per person.
All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change and prize provider’s rules and restrictions, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide the winner with his or her prize(s), the Sponsor may elect to provide winners with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable and are awarded “AS IS” and without warranty or guarantee of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Prize winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize(s) they receive, regardless of whether they, in whole or in part, are used. The ARV of the prize(s) is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The winners may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number before the prize(s) will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of winner(s), or if a minor in the jurisdiction in which s/he resides, in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, for the actual value of the prize(s) received. Unclaimed prize(s) will be forfeited. Prize(s), if legitimately claimed, will be awarded. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen prize(s) or any prize that is undeliverable or does not reach the winner because of an incorrect or changed address. If a winner does not accept or use the entire prize, the unaccepted or unused part of the prize will be forfeited and the Sweepstakes Entities will have no further obligation with respect to that prize or portion of the prize. No more than the stated prize(s) will be awarded.
- Release: By entering the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, prize suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation or attempting to participate in the Sweepstakes or from acceptance, possession, receipt or use or misuse of any prize, or while participating in, traveling to, and/or preparing for any Sweepstakes- or Prize-related activity.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, each winner consents to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, statements, opinions and/or hometown and state for advertising and promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment, notice or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be: (a) violating the Official Rules; or (b) violating the IBOTTA terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any Sweepstakes Entity property or service. Any person who supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these Official Rules in an attempt to obtain any prize will forfeit any prize won and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, including errors or typos in these Official Rules or any Sweepstakes-related communication or materials, whether caused by a Released Party or entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software, failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications or entry information, any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, failures or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, whether on account of technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) technical or human error which may occur in the awarding of Sweepstakes prizes or documentation related to the awarding of prizes, including the sending or receipt of duplicate win messages in excess of the stated number of prizes an entrant can win; (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize; or (7) late, lost, misdirected, illegible, incomplete or mutilated entries or for theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
Except where prohibited by law, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- Dispute Resolution: The parties each agree to finally settle all disputes only through arbitration; provided, however, the Sponsor shall be entitled to seek injunctive or equitable relief in the state and federal courts in New York and any other court with jurisdiction over the parties. In arbitration, there is no judge or jury and review is limited. The arbitrator’s decision and award is final and binding, with limited exceptions, and judgment on the award may be entered in any court with jurisdiction. The parties agree that, except as set forth above, any claim, suit, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes shall be resolved solely by binding arbitration before a sole arbitrator under the streamlined Arbitration Rules Procedures of JAMS Inc. (“JAMS”) or any successor to JAMS. In the event JAMS is unwilling or unable to set a hearing date within fourteen (14) days of the filing of a “Demand for Arbitration”, then either party can elect to have the arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) or any other mutually agreeable arbitration administration service. If an in-person hearing is required, then it will take place in New York, NY. The federal or state law that applies to these Official Rules will also apply during the arbitration. Disputes will be arbitrated only on an individual basis and will not be consolidated with any other proceedings that involve any claims or controversy of another party, including any class actions; provided, however, if for any reason any court or arbitrator holds that this restriction is unconscionable or unenforceable, then the agreement to arbitrate doesn’t apply and the dispute must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in New York, NY. Sponsor agrees to pay the administrative and arbitrator’s fees in order to conduct the arbitration (but specifically excluding any travel or other costs of entrant to attend the arbitration hearing). Either party may, notwithstanding this provision, bring qualifying claims in small claims court.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. This arbitration provision shall survive conclusion, modification or termination of the Sweepstakes and suspension, revocation, closure, modification, or amendments to the Official Rules, and any aspect of the relationship of the parties relating to or arising from participation in the Sweepstakes.
- Winner’s List: To obtain the prize winner list, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be received by 8/25/2023.
Abbreviated legal line for digital assets – do not post with rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends: 11:59 p.m. CT on 6/30/23. Must be 18, a legal resident of the US, and IBOTTA member to enter. Void where prohibited. Standard data rates may apply. For official rules and alternate method of entry, visit: https://www.generalmills.com/summersnacking
Abbreviated legal line for packaging assets – do not post with rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Ends: 11:59 p.m. CT on 6/30/23. Must be 18, and a legal resident of the US. To enter, unlock an eligible product offer on the Ibotta App, purchase the eligible product during the Entry Period, and submit the corresponding purchase receipt to Ibotta within seven (7) days of the purchase. Limit of twenty-five (25) entries per person during the Entry Period. Standard data rates may apply. 1,000 $100 Ibotta cash back prizes to be won. For official rules and alternate method of entry, visit: https://www.generalmills.com/summersnacking. Sponsor: General Mills Marketing, Inc. One General Mills Boulevard, Minneapolis, MN 55426 © General Mills
|Any 4 COUNT OR LARGER flavor/variety Nature Valley™ Granola Bars, Protein Bars, Biscuits, Wafers, Soft-Baked Squares, Soft-Baked Muffins, Crunchy Dipped Granola Squares OR Savory Nut Crunch
|Any club pack Nature Valley™ Granola Bars, Protein Bars, Cups, Wafers, Soft-Baked Squares, OR Crunchy Dipped Granola Squares Multipack (excludes Nature Valley™ Biscuits and Soft-Baked Muffins)
|Any single flavor/variety Nature Valley™ Granola Bars
|Any flavor/variety Fiber One™ OR Protein One snack product
|Any General Mills Cereal Bars or Chex Mix™ Bars listed: Lucky Charms™ • Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ • Golden Grahams™ • Reese’s Puffs • Honey Nut Cheerios™ • Cocoa Puffs™ • Trix™ • Chex Mix™ Bars
|Any flavor LÄRABAR™ multipack
|Fruit flavored Snacks - Motts & Betty Crocker
|Any Chex Mix™
|Any Bugles™ Corn Snacks
|Any Gardetto’s™ Snack Mix
|Any flavor/variety Pillsbury™ Soft Baked Cookies (in the cookie aisle)
|Any flavor/variety Fiber One™ OR Protein One club pack
|Any club pack General Mills Cereal Bars or Chex Mix™ Bars listed: Lucky Charms™ • Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ • Golden Grahams™ • Reese’s Puffs • Honey Nut Cheerios™ • Cocoa Puffs™ • Trix™ • Chex Mix™ Bars
|Any flavor LÄRABAR™ club pack
|Any bag Chex Mix™, Bugles™ Corn Snacks, Gardetto’s™ Snack Mix
|Any General Mills Cereal Bars or Chex Mix™ Bars listed and available at convenience stores: Lucky Charms™ • Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ • Golden Grahams™ • Reese’s Puffs • Honey Nut Cheerios™ • Cocoa Puffs™ • Trix™ • Chex Mix™ Bars
|Any bag Chex Mix™, Bugles™ Corn Snacks, Gardetto’s™ Snack Mix, available at convenience stores
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Ends: 11:59 p.m. CT on 6/30/23. Must be 18, a legal resident of the US, and Ibotta member to enter. To enter, unlock an eligible product offer on the Ibotta App, purchase the eligible product during the Entry Period, and submit the corresponding purchase receipt to Ibotta within seven (7) days of the purchase. Limit of twenty-five (25) entries per person during the Entry Period. Standard data rates may apply. For official rules and alternate method of entry, visit: https://www.generalmills.com/summersnacking