Yoplait Bad Moms Sweepstakes
YOPLAIT'S A BAD MOMS CHRISTMAS SWEEPSTAKES
Sara L, Nicolle L., Sarah C., Amanda W., Mary P., Luis Pedro B., Kelly P., Patti E., Trudy T., Becca D., Patti M., Jessica N., Melissa Anne O., Christi C., Stephanie F., Amanda R., Heather H., Erika V., Kimberly S., Shana F., Stephanie K., Sarah B., Susana I., Nancy S., Janea Rowton B., Jamie K., Katiria C., Ashley G., Dominique S., Erin V., Bethany M., Marielena Leni A., Gretchen B., Adriann A., Estrella G., Bryttany T., Krystina H., Sara B., Antonella F., Marilyn L., Tiffany P., Trisha M., Sharon K., Vera P., Brittany M., Felicia G., Maria V., Alicia H., Sarah V., Rachel J.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED TO ENTER.
Sponsor: General Mills Sales, Inc., One General Mills Boulevard, Minneapolis, MN 55440 (“General Mills” or “Sponsor”).
1. How to Enter: Yoplait's A Bad Moms Christmas Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts at 10:00 A.M. Central Standard Time (CST) on October 24, 2017 and ends at 11:59 P.M. CST on November 4, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). There are two (2) options for entering the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Entry Period: Facebook or Instagram (each, a “Sweepstakes Entry Method”). Each Sweepstakes Entry Method involves posting the hashtag #YoplaitBadMomsSweepstakes.
a. To enter via the Facebook Sweepstakes Entry method, visit the Yoplait Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/yoplait, and post #YoplaitBadMomsSweepstakes to receive one (1) entry. A Facebook account is required to enter this Sweepstakes and is available for free at http://facebook.com. All terms and conditions of Facebook.com apply. Limit one (1) entry per person and per email address and per Facebook account during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries received in excess of the above-stated limitation will be void. Entries must comply with the Facebook page Community Rules in order to be valid. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs, script, macro or any other means which subvert the entry process will be void and will result in disqualification. Entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. To be eligible, all entries must be received by 11:59 P.M. CST on November 4, 2017, the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
b. To enter via the Instagram Sweepstakes Entry Method, launch the Instagram application and follow @yoplait if you are not a follower already. You can search for “yoplait” in the Instagram application or visit https://www.instagram.com/yoplait in an internet browser to locate and follow @yoplait. Then, post #YoplaitBadMomsSweepstakes to receive one (1) Entry. An Instagram account is required to enter using this Sweepstakes Entry Method and is available for free at http://instagram.com. All terms and conditions of Instagram.com apply. You must have a data service plan with your wireless service provider or wireless internet service for your web-enabled mobile device and a device that supports the Instagram application to enter. By entering this Sweepstakes via the Instagram Sweepstakes Entry Method, you understand that data rates may apply. See your wireless provider for pricing plan details and mobile device capabilities.
2. Eligibility: Only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older and located within the United States at the time of entry. Void outside the United States and District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of General Mills, STX Productions, LLC ("STX"), and their respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, the judging organization, and immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons residing in the same household, whether or not related, of each are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. STX is not responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries, the administration of the Sweepstakes, the selection of winners or the fulfillment of prizes. Entrants are providing information to Sponsor and not to STX.
3. Prizes: Fifty (50) Prizes: Each Prize Package consists of a Fandango Promotional Code good towards five movie tickets ($15 per ticket, up to $75 total ticket) to see A Bad Moms Christmas. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize Package: $75. Fandango Promotional Code expires on 12/31/17 or when A Bad Moms Christmas is no longer in theaters, whichever comes first. Only valid for purchase of movie tickets made at www.fandango.com or via the Fandango app and cannot be redeemed directly at any Fandango partner theater box office. Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this Sweepstakes. The redemption of Fandango Promotional Code is subject to Fandango’s Terms and Policies at www.fandango.com/terms-and-policies. All rights reserved.
Total ARV of all Prize Packages: $3,750.00. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prizes cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted, or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize (or portion thereof) for one of comparable or greater value. All applicable federal, state or local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance not specified herein as being provided are the responsibility of the winner. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If eligible winner is 18 years of age but still deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award such prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. A Bad Moms Christmas has been rated R by the Motion Picture Association of America. Limit one (1) prize per Facebook or Instagram account and person.
4. Random Drawing, Winner Notification and Awarding of Prizes to Potential Winners: Fifty (50) potential prize winners (each, a “Potential Winner”) will be selected by a random drawing on or about November 5, 2017. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential Winners will be notified via reply to his/her comment posted as part of the sweepstakes entry process on or about November 5, 2017. Potential Winners will be asked to email contact information and street address to the Sponsor for prize fulfillment. In addition to the releases and other requirements forth within these Official Rules, at General Mill’s discretion, each Potential Winner (parent/legal guardian if Potential Winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (unless prohibited) (collectively an "Affidavit"), which must be received by Sponsor within five (5) days of the date notice. In this situation, if a Potential Winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Affidavit within the required time period, or prize is returned as undeliverable, or he/she refuses his/her prize for any reason, that Potential Winner forfeits the prize, and Sponsor will select an alternate winner by random drawing. No more than the stated number of prizes in these Official Rules shall be awarded.
5. Limitation of Liability: By entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules. Winner agrees that (except where prohibited) Sponsor may use winner’s name, picture, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation or notification to or permission from such winner or any other third party. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor, STX, Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”), Instagram, Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC, and each of their parents and subsidiaries and their promotional and advertising agencies, and any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support of the Sweepstakes, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) shall have no liability and shall be held harmless for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for lost, late, garbled, delayed, destroyed, inaccurate, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may select potential winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries which may damage a user’s computer or system or limit a entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning the prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. In the event of a dispute regarding Entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. CAUTION -- ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL AVAILABLE REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
6. Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
8. Winners List: A list of winners will be posted at http://yoplait.com when the winners are drawn and will be posted for 60 days thereafter.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook or Instagram.
Sweepstakes sponsored and administered by:
General Mills Sales, Inc.,
One General Mills Boulevard,
Minneapolis, MN 55440.