We believe in the power of food to nourish lives and communities in lasting ways, from farm to fork.
General Mills and our Foundation have given nearly US$2 billion to charitable causes worldwide since 1954.
We have the greatest impact where our company’s key strengths intersect with community needs.
General Mills focuses our giving and volunteerism on:
- increasing food and nutrition security
- advancing agricultural and environmental sustainability
- strengthening our hometown communities
Our goal is to strengthen communities by increasing food security around the globe, while supporting the agricultural and environmental sustainability upon which our planet’s food supply depends.
General Mills has connected people and resources across communities since our earliest days.
We work with partners at the global, national and local levels to strengthen our communities by harnessing our collective insights and resources for greater impact.
Our commitment to building strong communities includes:
- providing grants to nonprofit organizations from the General Mills Foundation
- donating food from our businesses
- supporting brand partnerships to support causes
- supporting employee volunteerism around the world