Worldwide, people turn to General Mills for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
Today, General Mills will provide:
- 60 million servings of ready-to-eat cereal
- 27 million servings of Yoplait dairy products
- 14 million Nature Valley bars
- 5 million Pillsbury cookies
- 2 million Wanchai Ferry dumplings
- 2 million pounds of Green Giant vegetables
- 1 million servings of Häagen-Dazs ice cream
Our brands are known for quality, starting with Gold Medal flour in 1880, which today remains the No. 1 selling flour in the United States.
Located in Minneapolis, Minn., USA, we are among the world's largest food companies.
Our mission is Nourishing Lives, and through the General Mills Foundation we have awarded more than $535 million to nonprofit organizations in our communities since 1954.
General Mills has paid
for well over a century.
Our top brands include:
• Pillsbury refrigerated dough
• Green Giant frozen vegetables
• Cheerios cereal
• Betty Crocker dessert mixes